Dream Big!

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by Dekabus42, Oct 30, 2017. Replies: 3 | Views: 81

1. Dekabus42

Dekabus42 New Member

I want to share with you guys a dream I had a few weeks ago. It’s even more unusual for me because normally I don’t remember my dreams very well but this time was very different.

It stated with me sitting in living room obvious my living room. Together with my future wife and future children. We had lunch and I wasn’t really aware of dreaming. We eat and had some smalltalk conversation like I have with my family every day.
    The kids left and I immediately started having a fight with my wife. I don’t remember what it was about but something really stupid and it felt like I just want to win and it wasn’t about the actual thing.

After that I went for a walk and had this typical thoughts like I’m overweight, I married the wrong women, I don’t like my job and such things. I screamed I want this to end and I want to relive my life. Correcting all the mistakes I made. Being young again and plan out my live better.

Then something happened I wouldn’t have expected.

I woke up.

And I was in my 19 year old body. Still my whole live ahead of me.

I realized that it was just a dream and I really don’t believe in any crazy esoteric time travel stuff.
    But still I’m not old yet.

joy likes this.

2. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    I like your post but will point out that you should have written "my life" instead of "my live".

3. J E Roberson

J E Roberson Senior Advisor

Spiritual/Personal Growth Advocate
    Sounds like an incredible experience, I think its important to note we are our consciousness you should not doubt the realness of the place you visited. If you are open to it, I suggest going back buddy.

4. Michael_Lost

Michael_Lost Member

I could give you a hint: Lucid Dreaming!! It's amazing you should search for it online!