How many other forums/sites/blogs/beyond do you belong to besides here

Discussion in 'Technology' started by waybeyondfedup, Feb 3, 2016. Replies: 7 | Views: 720

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Advisor Member

I for one I have always wondered about this. Especially, seeing some members on other forums that I have found via google search. And one of them is admin/mod on there. Don't get me wrong I'm for this in ways, but then I'm also waybeyondfedup. Whats the point belonging to more then forums regarding all of this particular subjects. At the same time do belong to others regarding this particular subject/s and other subject/s as well. I mean really prefer to stay away ones whom are run by the same people. I prefer those merge into one big forums as opposed to the other way. In which don't do for the sites/blogs/beyond that I belong to. This also applies to my own history regarding all of this. I do copying/pasting everything from forum to forum. I'm all for, but try my best have no then couple of forums per subject. As opposed to any other way because then you be known as spammer. I for know all about this because of my own experiences. In which I found I pretty much have learned some lessons, but others haven't yet or etc along those lines. No one told me before about blogging and spamming. I usually learned about anything regarding all this after the fact. I found to be annoying. In which I'm so glad that I went back to wordpress because I'm able to reblog entries that find to my liking. Unlike blogger where I had no as how to do this. I found that the share buttons that wordpress have done a world of difference for me. Since I can share the link via my FB to my FB page waybeyondfedup. Then I don't need to keep copying and posting it all FB. At the same time I still do it for another forums that I belong to. In which I wish there is a social share button, so then I don't need keep on copying and pasting. Because then wouldn't be known a spammer no more.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

2. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    I participate in multiple forums because they are different and let me help others and express myself in different ways. You are only spamming if you advertise like crazy over the forums instead of participating and bringing value. Forums like this one let you describe yourself and link to your sites or works through your signature which is shown below the posts. Please stick around.

RodaTL and waybeyondfedup like this.
  3. Scott Harvey

Scott Harvey Advisor Member

I participate in 4 forums that are mildly different.

This forum focusses solely on personal development, which is an important part of my life and my business (I run a business teaching students personal development from an academic point of view: increase your grades with less time spent).

I am a member of thestudentroom.co.uk which is a forum where a crazy amount of students congregate to talk about all manner of things relating to education.

I am a member of the warrior forum, where I learn a crazy amount about business and come across topics I probably wouldn't have even thought about.

The forum I'm most active in the http://fizzle.co?aid=12758 forum. It is a paid course primarily that teaches you to build a business from scratch ($35.00 a month). Its most valuable resource is the forums though. It is packed full of people running their own businesses that are more than willing to share their own experience and answer all your questions. It is even a great place to find influencers for collaborations. Because of this forum, I recently met Tim Schmoyer of videocreators.com (160, 000+ YouTube subscribers) and helped him with his latest product.

Forums all offer something different. I would definitely recommend finding out what areas of your life are important to optimise and then surround yourself with the people that are doing what you want to be doing. There is nothing more inspiring than waking up in the morning and reading on the Fizzle forum how 'x' has made $50, 000 this month and then he comes to your thread and answers your question.

Todd Hicks likes this.
  4. Scott Harvey

Scott Harvey Advisor Member

I deactivated the Fizzle link before posting. I then attempted to deactivate it when editing. If links aren't allowed, can someone please attempt to deactivate it again for me! :)

Thank you!

Todd Hicks likes this.
  5. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    Link to what you want in your signature in your settings.

Scott Harvey likes this.
  6. mon

mon Member

Not particularly active on any other forums right now. Never really got into forum-ing until this year. Recently joined this and another. I was pretty active on one forum once upon a time but stopped going on it a month ago.

Todd Hicks likes this.
  7. RodaTL

RodaTL Advisor Member

Confidence coach, entrepreneur, registered nurse
    I am active on several forums that have to do with confidence, anxiety, self-motivation, shyness, relationships, and personal development. I am a self-confidence coach and I like helping people become more self-reliant, and to do so, they need help with methods that would bring their self-esteem and self-confidence to higher levels. Forums can be more helpful for expression than social media because you talk with people who don't know you and are less likely to judge you. This is important for some people to be able to open up and share their challenges, especially because many of these forums have decent behavioral policies in place. Yes, many people go to forums just to spam, but if you have something good to offer long term, and you are willing to give your time to participate in healthy discussions, then there is nothing wrong in using the links.

8. akhil

akhil New Member

thanks for the above article.nice.e have a fantasy about our life. Most generally, the fantasy will be secure occupation. We Provide an agreeable preparing. We give entry level position preparing. Presently a days ,we like Study new innovation. We give corporative web based preparing. The web based triaging is more helpful for understudies. The advantages of web based preparing are a we can contemplate anyplace and whenever.