Self development guide for men - The Modern Mans Guide

Discussion in 'General Self Improvement' started by The Modern Mans Guide, Nov 10, 2017. Replies: 3 | Views: 93

1. The Modern Mans Guide

The Modern Mans Guide Member

Hey everyone,

I'm Ollie, the author of The Modern Mans Guide Blog. In this blog, I collate the most recent research on self development topics such as dating, social anxiety, fashion and everything in between.

I am always taking suggestions of new topics to research and write about and would love some feedback on what everyone is struggling with. The most 'popular' ideas I will begin reading around the topic and then a blog post will be written with the general outcome/my interpretation.

The blog is going down brilliantly and I am so grateful to be able to help anyone I possibly can!

Please leave comments, preferable good ones. Kidding, let me know what you really think. I have thick skin.. :'(

If you're bored/lonely/intrigued/short/tall or you just fancy a read, check out some of the posts I have written here: www.modernmansguide.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks!

J E Roberson likes this.

2. Ricardo Ortiz

Ricardo Ortiz Advisor Member

Clinical Psychotherapist
    Good blog Ollie looks like you’re starting. I write about self-motivation and persistence if you have any questions as well we are here to help. On your blog there is no picture to make it more humanize or personal, just a suggestion. : )

3. The Modern Mans Guide

The Modern Mans Guide Member

Thank you Ricardo! Always nice to have some constructive advice. I definitely have plans to build the blog With myself at the forefront so will be adding in some human/personal elements soon.

Ollie.

4. J E Roberson

J E Roberson Senior Advisor

Spiritual/Personal Growth Advocate
    Great site. Just one suggestion from me. Although beautiful I'm not sure if the main image speaks directly to your audience.
    Is it art work? To be honest I could be the only one missing the point and not that modern myself.

Just some things to ponder... When the "modern man" shows up to your site does that picture immediately make them feel at home or think yea this is the site for me?

Pictures are powerful and can elicit desired or undesired feelings in humans you can use this to your advantage.
    Great content for the 2 articles I reviewed!!