Self development guide for men - The Modern Mans Guide

Hey everyone,

I'm Ollie, the author of The Modern Mans Guide Blog. In this blog, I collate the most recent research on self development topics such as dating, social anxiety, fashion and everything in between.

I am always taking suggestions of new topics to research and write about and would love some feedback on what everyone is struggling with. The most 'popular' ideas I will begin reading around the topic and then a blog post will be written with the general outcome/my interpretation.

The blog is going down brilliantly and I am so grateful to be able to help anyone I possibly can!

Please leave comments, preferable good ones. Kidding, let me know what you really think. I have thick skin.. :'(

If you're bored/lonely/intrigued/short/tall or you just fancy a read, check out some of the posts I have written here: www.modernmansguide.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks!

Thank you Ricardo! Always nice to have some constructive advice. I definitely have plans to build the blog With myself at the forefront so will be adding in some human/personal elements soon.

Ollie.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Great site. Just one suggestion from me. Although beautiful I'm not sure if the main image speaks directly to your audience.
Is it art work? To be honest I could be the only one missing the point and not that modern myself.

Just some things to ponder... When the "modern man" shows up to your site does that picture immediately make them feel at home or think yea this is the site for me?

Pictures are powerful and can elicit desired or undesired feelings in humans you can use this to your advantage.
Great content for the 2 articles I reviewed!!

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
Hi you might enjoy this book

Who Stole My Spear?: How to Be a Man in the 21st Century by Tim Samuels

I found it quite an interesting read myself!