Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic beauty recipe that has been used since ancient times. With premium, all-natural ingredients like saffron, lotus, and more, you are assured to transform your dull skin into doll skin.
Who doesn’t like petal-soft and smooth complexion? If you plan to buy kumkumadi oil online, you should know this magic potion will bring out the healthy glow of your complexion with its therapeutic and cosmetic benefits.
If you’re curious about what this can do for you, read on below for a complete low down.
What is Kumkumadi Oil?
This top beauty secret is an Ayurvedic recipe that has been handed down over many generations. It contains a combination of potent herbs and other natural ingredients.
These elements are infused and brewed together to make this super powerful emulsion. Officially, it is called Kumkumadi Tailam. Kumkumadi comes from the Sanskrit word Kumkuma, which means red-gold saffron.
This is one of the main ingredients of this oil, which is known for its wonderful ability to heal skin problems while bringing out your skin’s natural radiance.
The best part, since it is made from natural ingredients, is it doesn’t have any adverse effects. This concoction certainly is a true gift of mother earth.
The Benefits of Kumkumadi
This Ayurvedic facial oil works well in cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your skin. It is a great all-in-one product that simplifies your routine and saves you a lot of time.
Here are the top advantages of massaging a few drops of this special formula into your skin every single day:
- It works as an illuminating and lightening product for your skin, which gives you an ethereal glow.
- It eradicates blemishes, scars, and discolorations resulting in improved skin texture.
- It re-balances the skin and deters the formation of future acne, blemishes, and blackheads.
- It prevents dull skin by giving total hydration deep within the pores where it matters.
- It is 100% natural and completely hypoallergenic, so even those with sensitive skin can use this without any problems.
- It has the power to minimize dark circles and eye bags, leaving you looking and feeling fresh.
- It is a powerful anti-aging treatment that improves collagen production while minimizing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It contains natural antioxidants that strengthen your immunity while helping your system fight free radicals, deter oxidative stress, and prevent cellular degeneration.
Why Is It so Powerful?
You may be scratching your head, feeling skeptical why it has so many perks. The secret rests on the wonderful ingredients used in its preparation.
There are over 21 herbs used to prepare this decoction. Let’s talk a little about its top properties:
1. Skin brightening: The oil contains saffron (Keshara) and sandalwood (Chandana), which are both famed for transforming the skin. They have rejuvenating, lightening, brightening, and soothing effects, making it a suitable product for all-season use for bringing out your inner glow.
2. Skin healing: When it comes to bacterial or fungal skin infections, you can naturally heal them with this oil. The antifungal benefits are derived from lac (Laksha), coming from the secretions of lac insects, which promote healing. In the meantime, the Indian madder (Manjistha) is the one the provides antimicrobial properties. The very potent lotus flower (Kamala Keshara) treats inflammation. All of these working together means you can effectively address acne and other skin ailments.
3. Treating discolorations: With kumkumadi oil’s licorice root extract (Madhuyashtika), you are assured that sunspots and pigmentation will be kept at bay. This inhibits your body’s enzymes that cause pigmentation after sun exposure. It also aids in minimizing scars and blemishes.
4. Regulating oil production: It may seem funny to you to use kumkumadi oil to balance your skin’s sebum or oil production. However, kumkumadi has unique ingredients that can help out even the oiliest skin. It contains Indian barberry (Kaliyaka), which is a herb that minimizes the overproduction of your skin lipids (oil). Apart from taming your skin’s oil production, it will also unclog pores and prevent acne.
5. Toning and hydrating properties: This oil contains blue lotus (neelotpala), which is a natural moisturizer that balances your oil production. At the same time, it also contains mahua (Madhuka) flowers that have cooling properties akin to skin toner.
How to Use It?
If you’re considering the idea to buy kumkumadi oil, you are definitely on the right track. Below are the simple steps on how to use it.
Follow these simple tips to help you find relief from skin damage and help restore your gorgeous radiance.
1. Cleansing: You must begin your routine with a clean face. Wash with your favorite organic facial wash. After washing off, gently pat dry but leave a little bit of dampness.
2. Oiling: Place 2 to 3 drops of the kumkumadi oil on your forehead, chin, and nose. Be sure the dropper doesn’t touch the skin, so you don’t contaminate it. Then, you have to spread the oil over your face gently. Use upward strokes to massage it in for full absorption.
3. Regenerating: Allow it to work overnight for the best result. The next morning, you can wash it off when you wake up and be astounded with how supple and gorgeous your skin becomes.
Now, you’re fully equipped with enough knowledge on this amazing, all-natural elixir. Kumkumadi is indeed one of a kind. Don’t forget to incorporate a skin regimen if you want healthy, glowing skin. An excellent complexion doesn’t happen overnight. Even those that won the genetic lottery need a maintenance routine. Invest in yourself, girls!
This article cannot be re-published without permission.